Multimedia Donor Walls make a difference.
When it comes to running a charity or a non-profit, the donors are your lifeblood. Without their generosity, you cannot further your cause. While a majority of the donors contribute out of sheer altruism, it is your responsibility to assure their contributions are acknowledged and honored. It not only motivates the donors to contribute more but also acts as a mean to attract more donations. In this regard, an interactive donor recognition wall can prove immensely useful.
Static donor walls have been around for a long, long time. You see them on the walls of old hospitals and educational institutions, but in this day and age, you can create an immersive user experience through your donor wall. The incorporation of interactive systems and displays into this concept is the catalyst behind this breakthrough. Instead of your donors’ name mounted on plaques made of wood or metal and then hoisted on to a slot on the wall, the names are displayed on a digital display where further elements can be added to enhance the experience.
For one, the display is far from static. Since the wall design will be tailored to suit your needs and preferences, you can decide what you wish to show on the screen. For instance, you can have a certain number of donor names on each slide and then, they keep changing every few minutes’ or so. Backgrounds can be in addition to the display and the entire display can be a touch-intuitive screen. Nonetheless, how does this bolster donor recognition for your non-profit or charity?
Here are a few ways this works:
• Creates an interactive experience for viewers which capture the attention of your donors right away. Needless to say, it creates some degree of excitement, something you cannot get from a static donor recognition wall.
• Your donors aren’t the only ones who will be captivated by the display. It will allow you to attract more people, which will lead to increasing donations.
• Donors get a source of motivation to give more. They will want their name on the wall, preferably at the top, which can compel them to be more generous and continue to contribute to your cause.
• Modern digital displays allow you to integrate social media and other technologies in your donor recognition wall. This way, any visitors who view your wall or browse through it can share it on their shared media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and the likes.
• Last, but not the least, installing an interactive multimedia donor wall is the most applicable means of donor recognition. For one, you don’t have to devote space in your building to a structure. Moreover, you don’t have to expand the structure to add more names to the display. Over time, this can prove convenient.
At the end of the day, one thing which you should keep in mind is that interactive donor recognition walls are customizable. This means they will be designed according to your specifications and needs, making sure that you get the best value for your money.